We were sad to hear about the demise of Paul Stuart’s Hancock building store, but ’twas a false alarm. They’re just moving to their own flagship on Oak Street!
- Chicago Architecture Biennial: Sweet Water Foundation Rebuilds Chicago Neighborhoods How architecture helps build a caring community.
- Chicago Architecture Biennial: Democratizing Archives: A Q&A with Bianca Bova of The Chicago Architectural Preservation Archive Protecting our architectural history.
- Design 50: Who Shapes Chicago 2018 Like a shared urban workspace, ours is a city of communication and collaboration that brings together extraordinary artists, designers, makers and entrepreneurs to help one another grow their creative vision as they elevate the city’s art, design and culture scene.
- Design 50: Who Shapes Chicago 2020 This year’s Design 50 highlights Chicago’s creatives—those who give us boundary-pushing work, immersive experiences and all-around impeccable design.
- Design 50: Who Shapes Chicago 2019 Chicago is constantly growing and changing shape. And powerful design has been a driving force in its success.
- Chicago Architecture Biennial: T+E+A+M and its Reassembly Line "In reassembly, building components are taken apart, moved around, piled up and mixed with new construction to create alternative uses. This approach views a building’s materiality as a matter-of-fact, while stripping away the assumptions commonly associated with disused properties.”