Chicago’s Sam Kori George!
If you watched the Oscars, you saw it. Really.
- It's Time to Play: A Conversation with the Curators of the New Game Design Show Coming to the Chicago Design Museum “Hey Play!” shows how the medium of games extends through a number of continuums: digital to analog, introspective to social, curated to collaborative, sedentary to sweaty, serious to silly.
- Design Top 5 1 Chicago Design Market (Block 37, Third Floor) The Chicago Design Museum has assembled a block of five adjacent pop-up shops that rotate monthly. August’s stores include Galerie F, CHCG, mercer & winnie and Aviate Press 2 The House of Tomorrow (Chicago Architecture Foundation) CAF hosts a talk about the renovation of the legendary 1933-34 Century of Progress Exposition creation…
- Design Top 5: May 2019 Newcity's Design Top 5 for this May highlights wearable technologies, Hollywood fashion and zines.
- Design Top 5: May 2018 Our design-oriented Top 5 things to do this May!
- Design Top 5: May 2020 Connected while apart.
- Design Top 5: April 2018 Fashion, flowers and the influence of Mexico on the Chicago design scene.