Yellow Jacket Vintage closed their Chicago location; no word on Milwaukee, though we’re checking.
- A Fashionable History: Beyond the Old Hollywood Glamour at Chicago History Museum The 1930s and forties fashions of Paris, New York, Chicago and Hollywood.
- Designing the City of Color: A Three-Part interview with L. Anton Seals (Part One) In Conversation with Grow Greater Englewood Executive Director.
- Comfort in Community: WOMANish—an Event, an Experience, a Movement Finding comfort in community, in creativity, and in the connections we make.
- Between Typography and Street Art: Graphic Designers Learn From Graffiti Artists Learning graffiti typography at the Design Museum.
- Design Top 5: May 2019 Newcity's Design Top 5 for this May highlights wearable technologies, Hollywood fashion and zines.
- When Life Gives you Lemons: Handmade Market Pops-Up at Vanille Bakery Shop small amid luscious tarts and French macarons.