City Soles has announced they’ll be closing their location at 3432 N. Southport on February 15. The Bucktown location, 2001 W. North, remains unharmed.
- One Recommendation: Chicago Comics: 1960s To Now Highlighting sixty years of Chicago cartooning history.
- Designing the City of Color: A Three-Part interview with L. Anton Seals (Part One) In Conversation with Grow Greater Englewood Executive Director.
- Is There a Hippocratic Oath for Architects?: A Conversation With Hip-Hop Architecture’s Craig Wilkins (CAB 2021) Marisa Novara, who serves as the Commissioner of Housing for the City of Chicago, spoke with architect and educator Craig Wilkins whose groundbreaking work on hip-hop architecture remains required reading for a generation of social theorists and practitioners.
- A Troubling Blind Spot: Putting Race into the Urban Design Conversation Current advice on how to improve public space “never once mentions race, revealing a troubling blind spot in the way urban designers talk about this crisis.”
- A Real Feast for the Eyes: Chicago Comics History with a Dash of Design Designing a Chicago comics exhibition
- Designing the City of Color: A Three-Part interview with L. Anton Seals (Part Three) In Conversation with Grow Greater Englewood Executive Director.