… be sure to wear some flowers on your head!
Flower crowns were so prevalent this year that Grant Park was in a state of sudden bloom.
—All photographs by Isa Giallorenzo
- Most Stylish at Lollapalooza 2017: Because We're Not Just There For Music From Perry Farrell to Run The Jewels BOOTS to folks in the crowd, we went to see not hear.
- Chicago Architecture Biennial: Sweet Water Foundation Rebuilds Chicago Neighborhoods How architecture helps build a caring community.
- Chicago Architecture Biennial: Democratizing Archives: A Q&A with Bianca Bova of The Chicago Architectural Preservation Archive Protecting our architectural history.
- Design 50: Who Shapes Chicago 2018 Like a shared urban workspace, ours is a city of communication and collaboration that brings together extraordinary artists, designers, makers and entrepreneurs to help one another grow their creative vision as they elevate the city’s art, design and culture scene.
- Design 50: Who Shapes Chicago 2020 This year’s Design 50 highlights Chicago’s creatives—those who give us boundary-pushing work, immersive experiences and all-around impeccable design.
- Design 50: Who Shapes Chicago 2019 Chicago is constantly growing and changing shape. And powerful design has been a driving force in its success.