- COVID Couture: The Problematics of “Fashion Masks” "Crisis-wear" is a thing of our time.
- Local Angle: Thoughts on Fashion Post-COVID 19 Two fashion entrepreneurs talk about a post-pandemic future.
- From Earth to Miles: Michael White's Fashion Journey Michael White fashions earthy garments for the stars.
- Walk the Walk: STRUT is a Fashion Show on a Mission Shining light on HIV/AIDS awareness.
- Chicago Architecture Biennial: Sweet Water Foundation Rebuilds Chicago Neighborhoods How architecture helps build a caring community.
- Chicago Architecture Biennial: Democratizing Archives: A Q&A with Bianca Bova of The Chicago Architectural Preservation Archive Protecting our architectural history.