Visit design.newcity.com for all the latest installments.
- The Geography of Emptiness: Newcity Explores the 2021 Chicago Architecture Biennial (CAB 2021) An index of stories for the Chicago Architecture Biennial 2021
- The Geography of Emptiness: Newcity Explores the 2021 Chicago Architecture Biennial (CAB 2021) Entitled “The Available City,” the Biennial’s organizing idea is that a patchwork of vacant, underused spaces, when viewed from a certain vantage, will resolve into a legible geography.
- Gifts for the Design Obsessed: From Chicago by Chicago Beautiful gifts created in Chicago.
- Side By Side: Navigate the Common Ground Between Sound and Design at the Design Museum of Chicago "All Together Now: Sound × Design" provides an audiovisual experience.
- Design 50: Who Shapes Chicago 2020 This year’s Design 50 highlights Chicago’s creatives—those who give us boundary-pushing work, immersive experiences and all-around impeccable design.
- Design 50 2022: The Fifty People Who Shape Chicago Celebrating the forces behind the scenes who are changing our world for the better.