Top 5 things to do in Chicago according to four-year-old Finn Schroeder-Lebec, who was on his way to the Logan Hardware—a vintage arcade and used record emporium—with his dad.
1. Going to Millennium Park to eat snacks and watch bands
2. Eating chips and drinking limeade at daddy’s work (Big Star)
3. Looking for “Green Day” and “Screeching Weasel” albums at Reckless Records and at Bric A Brac with my dad on daddy day
4. Climbing the tunnels at the Chicago Children’s Museum and Lincoln Park Zoo
5. Looking for “Garfield” books at Logan Square Library.
—Interview and photograph by Isa Giallorenzo
Journalist Isa Giallorenzo was born in São Paulo, Brazil and has elected Chicago as her beloved home since 2009. She runs the street-style blog Chicago Looks and wants to see this town become one of the fashion capitals of the world.